[Piyapon] The Magic of 11Mart

The Kowlani Territories, or the Solarity of Kowloon, is a small suzerain to the galactic south of the Tai Pan empire. Home to dozens of species, it is ruled as a monarchy, and underneath the Lord Empress, Bhelith tu Andes Arleigh, it nevertheless prospers in opposition to its democratic neighbors. Fortunes are made or broken in the wild edges of the Solarity, and the names of those who made or lost them rise and fall with equal severity.
Immortal Cyan
Ensign
Ensign

[Piyapon] The Magic of 11Mart

Post by Immortal Cyan » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:01 pm

Piyapon
Paju Province
11Mart Food Court

One could never be too careful when meeting people off of Dregslist, especially after putting out a discreetly worded advertisement for a psionic trainer. Nevertheless, Xú Song had taken a few risks to facilitate the meeting, one of which included her sending a selfie for verification purposes and her relative location so that the trainer could meet her. However, she had not gone so far as to tell the woman where she lived. She had also used a discreet bank account to wire over the first half of her payment. Given the levels of organized crime in Paju and her connections with the local fighting arena, it had not been an overly difficult task for her to set one up.

All things considered, the trainer that she had met had been the first and only individual to respond to her advertisement. If the session went as according to plan and the woman who had messaged her was who she said she was, Song was not quite sure if she would try her luck again, so she hoped to learn as much as she could from the woman as possible in a short period of time.

Only a few minutes before, Song had texted the trainer the meeting place; a food court in the local supermarket. While waiting for the woman to arrive, the Rabbit had ordered a cheap hot dog, pretzel, and drink combo, which was surprisingly delicious and generously portioned given the almost unbelievably low price tag. With her Taianese physiology, Song would never appear or become out of shape, no matter what she ate. However, she had learned that her psionic powers required an extremely large caloric consumption to sustain. The hot dog and pretzel would have previously satisfied her as a full meal, but now, it was almost like a snack.

Finally, Song had dressed in casual exercise clothing for the occasion, which included black yoga pants, a sporty crop top, and white sneakers. They were clothes that she was not afraid to sweat or bleed in. Unfortunately, she had found out the hard way that exercising her powers was likely to ruin her clothes with literal blood and sweat...

@Aiyana_Aster
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Re: [Piyapon] The Magic of 11Mart

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:53 pm

It was a first that she actually responded to someone searching for training but she needed to do something to pass the time between missions and make a bit more to add to her nest egg. She wanted to buy a large plot of land and call that home one day, away from fighting and wars but until then, she was saving- and doing a lot of it so she would take the odd in-between job and this one caught her attention. It would take about a day or so to get there and she left as soon as her account popped up with half the payment, with that she hopped the next shuttle over.

On her way there, she dressed in a rather casual garb, a quarter sleeved button-down blouse and a nice pair of jeans that fit her body. Yes, she was training but these were the easier materials to wash blood out of and she needed to be in such clothing. Also, their dark colors would help immensely in hiding stains. on her shoulder, she had a duffel bag of various clothes but also training items she picked up to help the woman in her training and then she was rather set.

Once there, Aiyana would disembark and grab a coffee and also some fries- it was one of her weaknesses. The elven woman's hair was tied in a rather long braid down her back, humming some as she looked around until she found the food court that was mentioned. Giving a small smile, she ordered two rare steak wraps with mixed veg and fruit salad before looking around until she found the woman who had posted the message.

Aiyana would take a breath and then walk on over, "Miss. Song? Hello Miss, I'm Aiyana Aster, from Dregslist. Its a pleasure to meet you." the elf told the woman as she put her tray down on the table and her bag at the floor before holding her hand out for her to shake, "Small tip right off the bat, fruit helps boost your immune system and also eating foods high in iron and minerals will help with...depletions." Aiyana told her warmly, smiling a bit as she tried to not act as nervous as she seemed but her rambling probably showed that she was too a bit unsure of all this.
Immortal Cyan
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Immortal Cyan » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:57 am

Song heard everyone before she saw them. Her ears could pick up subtle cues in vibration patterns, allowing her to roughly estimate the build, gender, and age of a person before she directed her gaze to them. The Rabbit glanced up with a glint of excitement in her vibrant gaze as she correlated the build of the slender elf woman with what she felt in her ears. At that moment, it felt like a weight had lifted from her narrow shoulders. The woman did not appear to be dangerous she had not arrived with a squad of thugs to put a black bag over her head and abduct her. She simply had a bag, along with a tray of food. As the elf approached, the Rabbit took a demure sip from her lemonade and set the large drink down on the table.

“Oh, Aiyana Aster? Thank goodness!” Song exclaimed with a sigh of palpable relief. “I was paranoid all day.” The Rabbit admitted as she reached both of her arms out towards the elf’s one, intending to return the handshake. “It was probably a dumb idea to do it this way, but I really couldn’t think of anything else. I just need the help that badly, if you like...can’t already tell.”

Song listened intently to the elf’s first piece of advice. However, she knew that it was not necessarily applicable to her, as she had once thought it to be. There had been a time when Song had thought herself to be rather weak from a physical perspective. Yet, after she nearly killed a pair of minor celebrities with only her bare hands, the Rabbit had realized that she was far stronger, faster, and smarter than she had once thought herself to be, no matter what she ate. Nonetheless, the Rabbit nodded after the elf finished speaking and tried to appear grateful for the information.

“Oh, thank you! I uhh...really need to focus more on my diet sometimes.” The Rabbit replied as a slightly awkward smile came over her features. “It may have something to do with the uhh...well, blocks I’ve been feeling in my head. See, ever since I came back home, I’ve just been having so much trouble using my powers and I’m not sure why. Would you know what could be causing it, Aiyana?”

@Aiyana_Aster
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:08 am

When the rabbit admitted her paranoia from the waiting, Aiyana almost laughed but she understood her nerves over meeting new people off of Dreg. "Yes and it's alright, I've been there with the nerves...I thought I was going to set a building on fire one day because I was meeting to just get a new com," she said with a little nervous laugh. After their handshake, she would already be taking a few mental notes from her first observation of the girl to see if she could help easily or if this was going to be a long winding road- so far it was yet to be determined.

"No, it's not a dumb idea. That's why I scour places like that because people like us need help sometimes. I had almost no one there to teach me, I learned what I know from experience and books not from another so if I can help you avoid most of the pains I went through, then I'll gladly go through meeting through that place again." she told her warmly.

Her head would nod at that, "Oddly enough, your diet will help. With me, I need to keep my iron count up high because I get frequent nose or ear bleeds from using my abilities and if I don't want to faint I try to just pack my diet full of it and if I can't I take supplements...speaking of which." she told her as she went into her bag and rooted around it for a moment and pulled out a pale blue zippered bag and handed it to the girl as she took a bite of her steak, "Inside you will find the best vitamins- a rough three month supply- that are high in iron but also ameno acids for the brain- also a few extras to help the muscles. Inside is the website from where I order and a code to knock off half the price." she told her as she sipped her coffee. She wanted to show that she truly wanted to help her and wasn't just going to blow smoke up her ass.

When she mentioned a block though that made her brows furrow a little, "What happens when you try to use them, don't leave out any detail either." Aiyana told her as she munched but her focus was on Song and what she had to say.