Megalith date night

If you want to do any roleplay in another game system, you can post it here! Star Trek, Pathfinder, DnD, etc, anything not related to the Shattered Universe Setting is encouraged here.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Megalith date night

Post by Lone_badass » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:41 pm

Frank walked over to Viv's barrics knocking on it firmly he called out "hey Viv wanna join me for dinner im making BBQ and listening to Nocturn?" frank said cheerfully and hopefully from he other side of her door
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Megalith date night

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:46 pm

Vivian had just been recovering from their first battle- hell in her opinion- but the knock on her door got her to get out of bed. She was re-learning to walk with a robotic leg- that thankfully looked like her leg but still was strange to use- so she was walking with a cane since she refused the crutches. She was wearing just a basic black pants and white tucked in blouse when she opened the door, " Hey, this is a surprise Frank- sure, let me get my shoes." she said with a small smile. She left her door open to show her neat and tidy room with few things in it, " So, hows your leg? Last I saw you had a knife in it, right?" she asked, a small chuckle leaving her.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:55 pm

Frank chuckled back at the jest, "Its fine little sore but ill manage hows yours?" frank asked cheerfully glancing around her room "well i must say dispite going threw hell the other day its a refresher seeing somthing that dosnt look like a plasma nade hit it." frank said looking round frank was dressed in denim jeans and a bomber jacket his sandy blond hair slicked back greaser style.
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:02 pm

" I'm still getting used to it...it looks real and moves like normal but I still am getting used to how it works." she told him with a small grumble. She laced up her shoes and used the cane to help herself up, a small grin on her face, " I still can't believe that you...couldn't take a grenade from a chick who was laying on a stretcher without a leg and burnt like a crispy critter." she said chuckling. Yep she wasn't going to let the soldier live that one down. She went and picked up her bag that had a few things tucked away before she limped out and locked the door, " Lead the way, so, where are you from?"
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:17 pm

Frank shrugged "i guess i couldn't bring myself to steal from a purdy lady." frank lead her down the hallway to his room opening the door the waffing smell of Texas style BBQ would hit her nostrals "i made a bit too much and didn't want it to go to waste...im also from Texas and joined up becuase i had cousins on the planet we just left....i hope they made it home ok."
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:21 pm

Vivian laughed at that, nodding, " Mmhmm, that smack to your own face said that..." she said, a tease in her tone as he opened the door. Her eyes went wide and her stomach suddenly said FEED ME! She smiled and nodded, " Well, I've never had texan food, lets hope it stands up to coastal food." she said with a grin before reaching out and gently squeezing his arm, " They probably did, you're still alive and kicking so they must be just as stubborn." she told him, hoping to help ease his mind as she walked into his room and then sat, glad to be off of her feet, " I just hope my town escaped any trouble but...I haven't heard a thing from my parents since before we deployed."
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:28 pm

frank nodded oh i have no doubt they made it offworld i just hope they made it back home safe my cousins arnt exactly good people but their tough sob's and hey im sure your folks are safe too if theyer even a fraction of your resilience it should be a short war and easy win for us." frank said smiling "anything youd like to drink? tea water beer? frank said as he loaded the plates for two people to the table full of big meaty portions as he started a ol music player as it began playing nocturn.
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:36 pm

Nodded and smiled, " Makes sense, even if we have family members that are butt-heads we still don't want them dead- at least not from war." she said before giving a small smile and nodding, " Lets hope, I just hope they are safe." she said, " Beer please, thank you." she said as her eyes went wide at the texan plate size. Yep, she felt like this was going to put a lil weight on her but she wouldn't care. When he flicked the music on however, her eyes lit up, " You like Nocturn? I have to say, I'm surprised but glad. Back home before all this, I was playing and teaching piano lessons." she told him with a smile.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:49 pm

frank nodded "yah im a fan of both the casics and rock n roll but this is one of my favorite pieces" he said grabing her and him a beer before sitting down at the table "so i hear you became our groups demo girl must be pretty happy bout that eh?"
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Nodded some, " Very nice, I love music. It seems to be the one thing that everyone loves is music, just different types." she said as she took the beer. Taking a drink, she just grinned a little, " Well after blowing up almost fourteen lizards, I think its well earned but personally...I just love how sudden it is, you have seconds to get to safety before it explodes and leaves something devastated." she told him before blushing some, " I didn't hear what you were doing, I've only just been awake after getting out of the hospital wing."
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:51 pm

Frank grinned "i dont know mabie ill take that explosion." frank listens for a moment "well while you were in the hospital i was in there for massive bloodloss and a few broken ribs from fighting hand to hand with them lizard folk. now I'im a marine squad leader after killing a total of 20 or so lizzards." Frank said while leaning back in his chair "so you know your rather cute right?"
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:13 am

Chuckled and nodded. As she ate she looked up and listened to him, her cyan eyes watching him curiously for a moment before smiling, " That's a great accomplishment, those assholes are hard to kill." she told him. Taking another drink of her beer, she felt a small blush rise upon her cheeks, her eyes staring at him over the bottle before she lowered it, " Uhm no...I still feel like I look like a burnt mess but...thank you." she told him, trying to hide the flush to her face now as she took another bite, "You're handsome, by the way, you must have someone waiting for you after all this hell." she asked curiously.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:36 am

Frank shook his head "well i did but she dumped me as i signed up to do my part in the military she was one of them fight violence with love type and i wasn't talking about physical cuteness, were i come from if you base a relationship friends love interests or otherwise on looks then it will fall apart so no i wasnt talking about your physical aperence but thats cute too. no i was refering to your personality attitude and overall what makes you who you are." frank set a box mag on the table "here i bought you somthing while near the marketplace." *inside is 100 rounds of 7.62 frag rounds*
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:54 am

Flinched a little bit at hearing this, " You can't fight these...things with love. They know nothing but fighting to win." she told him with a sigh. As he continued to explain, she couldn't help the continued flush to her face before her brow raised some at the mag box on the table. Setting her beer down, she opened it and looked through it before smiling, " 7.62 Frag's...nice. Most girls would want flowers but this...this trumps flowers." she said with a chuckle as she put them to the side, " Thank you and where I'm from, they always care about looks for the most part but who you, deep down, is what will last." she told him as she nodded in understanding.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:02 am

Frank nodded as he ate his food and listened to her "well what about you, do you have someone special or are you still looking?" he said as he finished his plate and got up to put it away. "from were im from girls like you have a line of people wanting to go out with em and a line of people who asses shed kick if they were disrespectful to her."
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:07 am

Laughed and shook her head, " No...there were a couple of boys who wanted me but that's what they were, they were boys. When I told the one i'd been considering that I'd been drafted he flipped and said women can't fight this and that and...then I punched him in the face and he never spoke to me again." she said a bit sheepishly as she kept eating until she was full- more than full. She picked up her beer and took another drink, " So, relationship-wise, its been nill for me. I've been either busy with my piano or possibly going to college and then training up for this." she told him, leaning back in her seat as she ran her fingers through her hair as she has it parted in such a way to hide the current bald spot she had.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:22 am

Frank nodded "well if you ever need help blowing off steam or need a heavy weapons guy to complement your explosive side ill be here." frank would casually sip his beer and light a cig after turning on the hot water in the sink "im not the kind of guy to chase a woman for tail and wouldn't mind just getting to know you before jumping strait into a relationship. not gonna lie as ironic as the relationship would be between a big Texan and a small but explosive BBQ girl id still just like to get to know the person you are before disiding on that."
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:29 am

Raised a brow at him, smiling some as she started to help clean up, not letting her limp stop her, " Hmm, heavy weapons mixed with explosives, that could get dangerous." she said with a chuckle. SHe went over and leaned against the counter by him and when he called her BBQ, she would take a drying rag and smack him with it, " Hey I am no longer looking like barbeque thank you very much." she said with a laugh, " I'd like that, getting to know you. Be better than staying in my room all day hoping sleep doesn't come. Least when I'm awake I can be mostly ok." she said, " And...it'll be nice for two people, who are still fighting this insane war, to have someone to lean on when they need it."
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:41 am

Frank nodded in agreement before asking "so out of curiosity why do you also have trouble sleeping?"frank thought for a moment about weather or not to tell her "if it wasn't obvious on the battlefield killing is second nature to me as i said my cousins are not great people but family is family regardless what we have done in our past however its events from our past that left me with a bullet in my lung and sleepless nights."
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:49 am

Looked down at the drying rag in her hands, " Nightmares...the doc said something about trauma and ptsd or some shit..." she told him, staring down at the floor now, " My dad only taught me how to defend myself, I was never ready to fight something or someone...so while i'm awake and talking and just hanging out i'm fine but coffee can only keep you awake for so long." she told him before wincing at what he said, " Ow, does it still hurt or is it just something that there?"
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:54 am

frank shrugs "honestly hurts to breath all the time but pain is something I'm dull to at best" frank notices how the question on sleeping "stay with me tonight, humor me but mabie have someone while you sleep will help you sleep better" he said giving her a hug.
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:59 am

" So, its a pain that your used to? It sounds annoying honestly." she said before raising a brow at him, " Are you sure? I don't want to intrude, this is your space." she told him. She didn't like being a burden on others but the offer and the hug made her smile a little bit again, her arms wrapping around him to return his warm hug.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:03 am

Frank Shrugged "i honestly dont mind viv plus im sure you could use a resfull sleep after everything you have been threw." frank smiled back to her before removing himself from the hug and went back to dishes from making dinner and eating it with viv feel free to make yourself at home ill be doing dishes.
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:18 am

laughed some, " I don't remember the last time I had a good nights sleep honestly. Make hides those things." she said with a chuckle. When he went back to doing the dishes, she moved next to him and started to help by drying them, " I'll help put them away, then I'll hobble to my room to get a change of clothes that isn't a uniform." she told him as she poked around the cabinets to find where things went.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:52 am

once the dishes were done Frank would join her in heading back to her room in a attempt to be weather gentlemanly once they arrived back to her room frank would wait outside unless invited in.
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:56 am

Se grabbed her cane and with him, he came back to her room with the gift of ammo. She placed it on her desk before going and pulling out some clothes and tucking them in her bag, " Feel free to come in, it'll just take me a minute." she told him as she moved around a bit slow but it would only take her about ten minutes to get her stuff and then walk out holding a little bagging, " Music, since you seem to like similar music as I do." she said with a grin before tucking the pouch of music into her bag and then walked up to him, " Whenever you're ready."
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:26 am

frank would nod and lead her back to his room "so what do you wanna do the nights still young? we could talk listen to music or somthing im not picky and am into trying new thing." he said rather cheerfully. although it might not be obvious to others at a distance but people close by like viv would be able to notice a slight limp and wince when he walked or put any weight on his leg that was stabbed its not compleatly obvious but people could figure it out with enough time.
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:55 pm

Thinking for a moment, she reached under her bed and pulled out a pack of cards but also a board game of monopoly, " Play a couple of games, see who wins?" she asked him with a grin. She had had these on her when she deployed as gifts from her parents to help boost her spirits, " My folks said these would help." she told him as she took them before looking him over some, noticing he was favoring his stabbed leg still, " Lets head back to get you off of your leg, last thing you want is that reopening and putting you on bedrest." she told him as she went and put on a crystal pendant that hung love on her. " Hope you're ready to lose though, I'm killed at board games," she said with a grin, trying to now just put it out of both of their minds that they were in the middle of a war.