Enid Halliday [PC]

Refining and review new character applications in this forum to start roleplaying!
Anthean
Landsman
Landsman

Enid Halliday [PC]

Post by Anthean » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:13 am

Played by Anthean, not currently in an RP. PM me if you need me
  • Name- Enid "Ayisa" Halliday
    D.O.B.- April 15th, 2987
    Height- 5" 10'
    Weight- 207lbs with augs on 97lbs with no augments
    Planet of Origin- Topia
    Current Citizenship- Empire of Tai Pan
Plauged by childhood obesity and untreated T1D, type one diabetes, Enid lost her legs before age 13. At 21 Halliday was a refugee in the ETP. She lost her Topian Prosthesis at 16 and had to finance a new pair which lead to a lot of economic issues in her 20's. After being taken advantage of in a relationship at that time she developed a strong attachment disorder and often gets touchy over materialistic things. Enid owns no documentation of her birth on Topia but remembers much of her childhood there. She has taken to thinking ill of the Empires way of life and is often criticized for it being because of her low placment in the Caste system. Years of suppressing the carnal human desires while knowing what they feel like is difficult. Making arrangements to leave the ETP Enid swore to enjoy the world for all its primal wonder. Clocking 6,000+ hours on Flight Simulator VR Games and pilot training alone, almost 2,000 on mech units and power armor, and 3,300 hours on various other games with 0 hours of real life combat experience she wants to kick the gaming addiction and get some real action. Taking care of her body to not live with obesity again is also a good selling point to join a crew. The augment legs she has also give her a great piloting advantage since blood can't rush to her legs.

Must add more later- Get critical I need feedback
CadetNewb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Enid Halliday [PC]

Post by CadetNewb » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:09 pm

It's a good start to a character, and I think it should work out. I'm guessing she's a human 3rd Class citizen in Tai Pan? It's all too likely that she was made to emigrate into Kowloon, a Suzerainty under the Empire that serves as a sort of 'dumping ground' for their undesirables. Additionally, this is all just the rough stuff. Do you have a wiki account? I can whip one up for you real quick if you don't.
Anthean
Landsman
Landsman

Post by Anthean » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:34 pm

Yes you are right this is all of the rough stuff. I did most of it on breaks at work so its not wordy or descriptive. No I do not have a wiki account and I would appreciate that.
CadetNewb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CadetNewb » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:29 pm

Well, so far it's looking pretty solid. If you need help with the wiki, let us know!