gathering a army

Roleplay that occurs inside the setting of Shattered Universe.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

gathering a army

Post by Lone_badass » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:46 pm

Ty sits on the peer of a doc after sending out a message to any cutthroat pirate mercenary and or criminal who wants to make it big reading over what he sent he nods to himself

["to whom that dreams of freedom never to be taken away to the man or woman living on the run trying to afford life. to the veterans looking for one last score to your name before you die, i have a job im massing a army anyone who applies the total sum of money is 21.9 trillion. in money i've accumulated in my travels if this promise of wealth suits you meet me at the peer at these coordinates. bring you guns ammo crew ships bravery and dreams for this day could be you last or you chance at that dream of yours fight by my side. those who believe you give me your word something that is the only thing we truly own if life. i will pay all who are left standing you have my word but, i need you who wish it who dream it who want to scream at the ski that i fought a war far above myself and lived now i ask you whos with me who with fight alongside me and spill blood of my enemies be my brothers in arms i ask you not to die for some broken regime or the job you tirelessly work but to live knowing it was you who toppled a enemy who thinks they are to big to fail so i ask again whos with me!!!]
DDDvAce
Landsman
Landsman

Re: gathering a army

Post by DDDvAce » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:58 am

After a few days without any announcement a fleet of ships bearing the emblem of the Psychopomp corporation would come to the pier ,and Romanov himself would walk out with his usual entourage of elite guards. "Hello I take it you're the man asking for help? If so I have brought some of my forces along to aid you in your endeavor. I've also brought along my some of my cloning facilities to quickly replace the soldiers I lose. If you are fine with these arrangements let me know."
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:04 am

Ty looked at the man nodded his head. "Keep in mind, at the vary least its a planetary defense i hope it to not go into a full fledged war but if it has to be ill pay you ahead of time with all this." He said jestering to the stockpile of funds in crates behind him, with random mercs from varying areas.

"I look forward to working with you if you hae any questions i will answer what i can with the limited info i was even given."
DDDvAce
Landsman
Landsman

Post by DDDvAce » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:12 am

Romanov would chuckle a little. "No questions really just tell my mercs where to shoot and they'll do the rest. Also I hope you don't mind but I will be testing a few prototypes that we've started rolling out. Don't worry they've all been tested and they'll be our trump if things go bad."