[IAS L. Ericson] Please stay on the line, an operator will be with you...

Yoshi
Staff
Staff

[IAS L. Ericson] Please stay on the line, an operator will be with you...

Post by Yoshi » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:43 pm

Racing through the station, Freyja Oinari yelled at Mr. Cuddles, "Hurry up!!" Her drone with her stuffed Stegosaurus, Mr. Waffles, attached to the top with hook and loop tape. The plate style drone zipped along, keeping pace just fine with the young communications officer. She was just nervous that she was late, really she was about a half hour early, but she had forgot to adjust her watch to the local time, woke up late and raced out the door of the temp quarters.

"If I am late because the two of you.." She grumbled still taking to both the drone and the stuff animal. It helped her stay calm and not completely freak out. Mr. waffles was a give a firefighter had given her after they had rescued her from the fire... As for the drone, Mr Cuddles, she had gotten the personal assistant and defense drone, P.A.D, from her parents when she left for the academy. Programmed with the personality of a guard dog, it kept at her side and only left when she gave it an order to. It also, after a bit of training, would pick up Mr. Waffles with it's claw arms and attach it to the top.

Turning down the last corner to the airlock arm, Freyja tripped on a floor joint fell forward tumbling with her duffel bag and slamming herself into her new ship's door.
Gunsight1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [IAS L. Ericson] Please stay on the line, an operator will be with you...

Post by Gunsight1 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:19 pm

A shadow fell across the sprawled form of the communications officer.

"Are you okay down there, lass?" a deep rumbling voice asked as the weight of the duffel bag was lifted away from squashing the ensign and a hand came into view. "Let me help ye up"
Yoshi
Staff
Staff

Re: [IAS L. Ericson] Please stay on the line, an operator will be with you...

Post by Yoshi » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:30 am

Her drone started barking at the person with the deep voice. Barking and apparently growling... This drone hovered ominously over Freyja's crumpled form, though the stuffed stego upon it took a lot out of the scariness the bot could have had.

"Mr. Cuddle Stand down." Her meek voice barely got out as she shifted and took the nice man's hand. "He is a bit overzealous sometimes about protecting me..." her voice was more of a mouse squeak, nothing compared to how she sounded over a comm call, then it was full with confidence with a sweet alto lilt. Heck there had been times the little mousy creature could cuss and scream to even get a Marine to fear form their life, but only until they met the person behind the mic.

As she recovered and stood she dusted herself off of possibly imaginary dust. "Thank you. I... um got a bit excited as I was coming aboard..." She stopped and quickly found herself at attention trying to salute while her arm was still tangled in the duffle's strap. "I'm sorry Sir!"