[The Gentle Breeze] Chapter 3 - Psychadellic Boogaloo

Society in The Empire of Tai Pan is divided into three tiers. The 1st Class Taianese themselves, the 2nd Class who got the gene mods necessary to become Taianese in body but not mind, and finally, the 3rd Class. All the riff-raff too poor or without the social and political ties necessary to get their hands on those expensive yet wonderful gene mods. Segregated and with fewer rights, there's little room to move up in society. But, one Taianese woman in particular is wondering if this should change. Can you prove yourself to her in this story of combat, slice of life boredom, and bizarre reality?
CadetNewb
Commander
Commander

[The Gentle Breeze] Chapter 3 - Psychadellic Boogaloo

Post by CadetNewb »

Imperial Cruiser Wéifēng,
Recreation Area 1

Ellie quietly sat and brushed back her long, green following hair. By now, the little girl was looking much better now that she was in a proper dress and didn't look injured anymore. However, her emerald eyes were firmly fixed on something. Holding a finger to her lips to indicate silence, she held up a piece of some sort of plant. Right before she began slowly slicing into it on the cutting board. The sound filled their heads as though their ears were right up against the point where knife met leaf, the crunch diffusing through them like subtle shivers. However, it didn't end there, as the tearing of the outer casing ripped through their spines before slime slithered and popped. Ellie had her doubts, but finally, after taking a leap of faith, she began to bite and chew away at the translucent interior.

It felt like they were inside her mouth, listening to all the pops and crunches.

"Hahahaha!" Viz finally burst out laughing, unable to hold back any longer. "That mad parasite! She finally did it! I told her to try aloe vera, and now she's a cannibal! A cannibal!" tears of mirth gathered at the edges of the priestess's eyes. Just as she said that though, Ellie's viewer count was rapidly increasing. Right along with all the donations as well. "I'm sure she can't beat my no-hands challenge, but at least this abomination is learning from the best!" Viz proudly thrust her chest out, smugly smiling. Behind Ellie was the tree she was always beside, the rays of sun briefly obscured as a red, winged reptile soared past in the distance. The stream viewership exploded into frantic commentary as the little girl continued to monch-monch-monch away to the audience's delight.

They were all suited up, as the Taianese preferred, even Rikka whom Sakamoto had somehow convinced to wear the uniform. Thanks to their helmets and the built in speakers though, they could hear all this in glorious high definition while they waited for Sif to come along and debrief them.
ArsenicJohn
Ensign
Ensign

Re: [The Gentle Breeze] Chapter 3 - Psychadellic Boogaloo

Post by ArsenicJohn »

Brigid's first time meeting Ellie was turning out to be far stranger than she had expected. She was quietly regretting the series of life choices that had brought her to this moment. Part of her found the sounds to be oddly sexual, and she might have enjoyed the experience if not for Viz's obnoxious laughter. She had temporarily abandoned her attempts to get in the Priestesses good graces. Initially, she had believed there might be more to Viz. If there was it was buried pretty deep. She just had to figure out how to bring it out.

At the moment she elected to remain in human form. Her hair was pulled into a tight bun to fit more comfortably inside the helmet. She swore that her uniform seemed even tighter in the chest and hip area, though not uncomfortably so. Trusting Taianese engineering, she had no worries about bursting out of the suit, but she did wonder if Sakamoto was behind the tightening. Some of the things she'd been hearing about the Rooster seemed to suggest a certain joy in tormenting her subordinates.

"You know, technically the requirement for being a cannibal is eating your own species." Brigid pointed out. "I do enjoy your enthusiasm for corrupting the youth, though. We might have more in common than you thought."
Characters

Corgan Garret - OGRE Alliance Marshal

Muk Skullcrusha - Atraxian Mech Pilot

Brigid "Peitho" Lilfaris - Yazata Tai Pan Auxiliary Soldier

Claude Xiao - Jongwu SpaceTuber/Occult Investigator
Ham
Staff
Staff

Post by Ham »

Kikyo was the polar opposite the audience. The incessant munching noise had her eyes twitching and the squads resident catgirl wannabe looked like she was about to gouge out Viz's very soul from her form with just her violet eyes alone. She spoke to whoever was near, "If I can't get this thing to mute itself, I'm going to scream," in a tone that echoed her annoyance in her eyes. Finally she just mentally yelled at her armor to just stop existing, she was getting tired of the skintight thing anyway, it didn't breathe right for her.

At least the Tianshis had some sort of climate control...

She flopped on her back and stared up at the ceiling, resting one leg on the other and bouncing it up and down impatiently. "Is she gonna get here at all? I want out of this thing and want a nap." Kikyo placed a hand on the face of the helmet, which was still transparent, and tapped it. "I will never get used to this thing." At this point, she was hoping to overcome the chewing noise by conversation. Anything, any subject just something to drone out the munch.
Sageshooter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sageshooter »

With each soft sound, the Angelic figure that accompanied the group twitched and jerked as if in physical pain. The blue eyes which shone from underneath the hood narrowed as if in a wince until Viz's words broke through their helmet. The blues went and narrowed again though this time stayed that way as she stared down the woman. About to say something, irritated as she was already, thankfully the demoness that was with them broke the otherwise unbearably soft noises that filtered into her strange helmet and quieted the woman. So instead Rikka held her tongue for the time being and instead shifted uncomfortably in her spot. She felt strange and confined in the strange suit that she wore under her armor. The hood she wore seemed to be a bit more full than usual with the helmet that she had put on and frankly all the talking that filtered in so clearly bothered her.

"I... do not like this. This helmet is strange and these clothes are far to tight. I feel like it will restrict my movements... You all always wear these suits? How? It feels like a second bulkier skin." The Angel looked to her hand and gave it a few flexes. It felt far to strange not to feel the comforting cloth that lined her gauntlets and padded the inside of the metallic armor, instead the feeling of the tight cloth that formed to her hand far to tight for her tastes. As she let out a small huff and searched the area around them for their leader as she called herself, Rikka still just stood there and shifted about all in an effort to get used to the suit.
CadetNewb
Commander
Commander

Post by CadetNewb »

Recreation Area 1

"Umm,"the little tree-bound-girl on-screen awkwardly shifted, finishing up her bite. Dabbing herself with a cloth, they could all feel the soft puff-puff of cotton against warm lips. "It's, ah, really weird," Ellie admitted, her voice almost whispered over one ear as she leaned to one side where the bulk of the aloe lay. "It had a bit of bitterness, but also a sweet-sour bite," she added, leaning towards the half eaten leaf and consequently, softly speaking into their other ear as she did so, shy and awkward. "But, it was also really sticky, slimy all over and slippery," she blushed. "I don't think I'll be - hey!" Exclaiming in shock, a black and yellow warning bar appeared over the top of the broadcast with an 'Enemy Alert',the foe quickly arriving on-screen. A rabbit slowly hopped over as Ellie began to cower from the herbavore. "W-wait, stop!" she began to cry as the fluffy creature began to pilfer her aloe vera. Reaching over to try and stop it, the rabbit angrily thumped its feet against the ground before pulling the food off-screen. "N-no bully!"

In the background, a faceless Taianese stormtrooper passing by diverted their course and walked up, soon passing the camera. A moment later, Ellie jolted in fear as the bright crack of a laser could be heard. A 'We are experiencing technical difficulties' screen quickly popped up as the chatroom on the side exploded with text.

"So pathetic!" Viz 'fu-fu-fu'ed' with amusement. Throughout the stream, she had been folding a set of origami that was getting more and more complex. "We should have thought of this sooner, deploying their arch nemesis against this parasitic menace. Herbivores!" Insight gained, the priestess set a paper dragon down besides the crane she made. Starting to snip away at a milk carton with a pair of rounded child-safe scissors, the woman only to paused long enough to waggle them at Brigid. "I'm certainly not corrupting the youth - look at her tree trunk! If we cut Ellie down and count her rings, she'll probably have like thirty rings or something," she remarked. Though the idea of counting rings, maybe with a scanner, wasn't bad, Ellie couldn't have been more than 10 years, even for a tree. That didn't matter to Viz's senses though. Firmly planted under the blanket of a kotatsu and slouched in one of the many smart-bean bags arround it, she glanced over at Kikyo. "The boss-lady is gonna come when she comes. If you're gonna mope, go over to the dispenser and get me another carton for my giant mecha!"

As she continued to snip away, Viz couldn't help but snicker at the angel. "It's supposed to be a second skin," she pointed out. "See how deft and nimble my fingers are?" the priestess pointed out, oblivious to how she was accidentally 'snipping' her armor-weave covered fingers with the blunt scissors. "And I'm not even Taianese - they can feel everything through their suits. It's supposed to be like wearing nothing at all!" she bounced for emphasis.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Lone_badass »

Mac walked with the group listening to the angel complain slightly about the suit "yep remember to take a shower after every mission depending how long you were it you could develop a bad case of swampass." he spoke threw the team coms while the experiencing the cutting of leaf sounds was mildly irritating Mac would calmly repeat a mantra to help calm himself before he had a outburst. choosing to stay quite unless spoken to when around new peoples.

As he sat in the recreation room drawing what could be described as a swan he paused looking up at Jayden "So Jayden you interested in joining me for lunch sometime?"
Daran Ist'Ladaren
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Daran Ist'Ladaren »

Jayden was in the rec room, where she basically lived, idly punching at a regular punching bag. She wasn't hitting very hard, but the bag still let out a deep thud and shook on its chains. She was trying to ignore everyone, just focus on what she was doing. She had been in a foul mood since the end of the last mission, and was trying to stay out of fights. They didn't end well for her.

Then, she heard the question, and hit the bag much harder, the chain on the bottom snapping taunt, but managed to stay in one peice. She looked at Mac, squinting her eyes suspiciously. "Why?" She asked, her tone planning any playful banter or amusement.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Lone_badass »

Mac shrugged, "Honestly? I thought it might be good to socialize with a team member. plus it might give you a break from constantly punching thing and to just have fun and relax." Mac said as he continued to draw the swan on his datapad paint program. "Plus your actually pretty cool, level headed unless provoked, you deal with obstacles head on and for the most part you get the job done."
setting down the datapad he looked back over to Jayden. "Though its still your choice, ill pay for lunch if you know somewhere you want to go eat specifically."
Sageshooter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sageshooter »

Rikka's eyes went to Viz as she heard the idle threat about cutting Ellie's tree down to count the rings and the blue eyes narrowed dangerously. "Touch so much as a leaf from her tree, and I will pin you to the doors of your church and watch you struggle." Of course Rikka never said what she would pin her with, but with how defensive Rikka was of the young girl, it wasn't tough to figure out just what she was talking about. Though as she heard the comment about something called swampass, Rikka tilted her head at Mac.

"What is... Swamp ass? Is it an ass that lives in the swamps? How would not showering lead to me turning into an ass from a humid climate?" In her head, she equated an Ass to a Donkey, but her mind quickly stole away to taking another shower and while the blush never showed, face hidden as it was, she was rather interested in taking another shower. It had been refreshing and wonderful the last time she had.
Daran Ist'Ladaren
Ensign
Ensign

Jayden just scrunched up her face as she thought about what Mac said. Then she crossed her arms, cocking her hip to the side with a suspicious look on her face. "Really..." She asked, looking over the rec room. "You want to buy me lunch... Because you think I'm Cool," She said, using air quotes for cool. "That, and my supposed work ethic..." She added, rolling her eyes. "Wow, cause I've literally never heard a guy walk up to me, tell me I'm cool, offer to buy me a meal, and then suddenly I'm a worthless bitch in need of being punished cause I didn't fuck them," She snapped, her lips pulling back in a slight snarl. "I may not be bright, but I wasn't born yesterday. So I'm going to be completely real with you. You wanna sleep with me, it'll be over my unconscious, or dead body and you better pray I'm dead. Spread the word, I'm happier being alone," She said, turning back to the punching bag and starting back at punching it, her strikes much harder than they were before. "I don't need charity, and I'm not gonna be bought with a meal ever again," She muttered, tuning her focus on the bag once again. "Try the dumb angel. She's probably stupid enough to fall for it."
Lone_badass
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Lone_badass »

Mac just listened as Jayden laid that all out before stating "I had no intention in bedding with you Jayden, just going out to lunch as friends and team mates. No offense but I don't sleep with people because A still got my V card
And B I was raised to believe that is something you do with a person you care about vary much not something you ask someone as payment to go to lunch."

Picking up his drawing pad he added "my offer still stands if you want to go get lunch and get to know each other a little better from talking about each other, or if lunch isn't your thing maybe you could join me for a sparing session at the local dojo."
CadetNewb
Commander
Commander

Post by CadetNewb »

Child safe scissors clattered onto the table as soon as Rikka made her threat. Viz's eyes went dull like death as the sound of angry children filled her ears, followed by the sensation of helpless flailing. Dangling in the air, arms unable to reach anything. Anyone. Isolated and alone. The church was no comfort to her despite being within its bounds. The sounds of what she considered the mating call of the horndog quickly brought her back however.

"Pffft! Dumb Hikki-Neet!!" Viz sneered. His powers of persuasion were weak! Nobody would fall for that sort of mind trick! Laying all the way back on her bean-bag, her hair fell to the floor. To her, it now looked like Mac and Jayden and everyone turned upside down. Stretching out her arms, her ample chest rose and fell as she flexed. "Hey, Jayden? Do you wanna just hang out and get something to eat? You look bummed out and stuff," she offered with a smile that was now, very technically, upside down given the way she was sprawled out in her seat.
Daran Ist'Ladaren
Ensign
Ensign

Jayden continued her punching, snorting at Mac's attempt to salvage his attempt at asking her out on a date. "The answer is still no. Sorry," She said, not even missing a beat as she continued her workout. Then she heard Viz, and took a deep, loud breath, grabbing the bag as she contemplated her response. See, it was one thing to be dumb. Jayden was dumb. She was okay with being dumb. Viz? Viz was fucking retarded. Cause only someone who was retarded, would hear someone get shot down, laugh at them, and then immediately ask the person who shot them down the exact same fucking question. It... It was fucking amazing.

She turned around, with that bewildered valley girl expression on her face, curling a lock of her pink hair around a finger, her stance one of exaggerated contemplation. "Uhh, like, I think that would totally be a good idea," She said, her dumb bitch voice spot on. "I mean, like, we could totally just sit a chill, talk about how amazing the goddess is, and of course you since, ya know, you totally worship her, which is so, totally awesome you know?" She asked, lifting her arms in an exaggerated shrug. "Like, maybe then we could go back to your room, do each others hair, and have a sexy pillowfight to tease all the like, cute boys, and to get them to like, totally worship us!" She smiled brightly. "Then, while you're having that fantasy, you can go fuck yourself She snarled, dropping the act like it was radioactive.

Then she walked over to a bench and picked a towel, throwing it over her shoulders. "Ya know what, I'm going to go have a shower while contemplating a lobotomy, cause at this point anything is better than being here," She said, starting to walk away.
CadetNewb
Commander
Commander

Post by CadetNewb »

"Hey!" Viz puffed her cheeks with indignity. "That's not nice!" she began to counter. "I'll have you know that fucking yourself is boring, which is why horny devils always wanna get their paws on you, and lobotamajigs will just turn you into a big dummy, and you're not!" the priestess pouted. Looking away, she curled back up on her smart-bean bag and went back to snipping at the paper-card milk carton as the large display screen suddenly cut back to Ellie's broadcast. There wasn't any sound, but the little girl was cowering in terror as a Taianese stormtrooper was dodging and rolling to evade several pouncing rabbits. "I know you're mad and sad and stuffs, but nobody's making to be that alone," she grumbled, more to herself than anyone else. By now however, the screen showed Ellie huddled up and plugging her ears as the Taianese stormtrooper behind her and her tree was rabbit-piled. The blue haired young woman's attention soon shifted as things heated up.

"Bwhahahahaha! They messed with a whole bunch of dire rabbits! Hahahahahaha!" Viz started to burst into mirthful laughter. Another Taianese stormtrooper came up with an anti-foilant flamethrower, forcing the dire rabbits back and away from their squadmate before the transmission cut out again. "They're so stupid! And did you see the look on that tree parasite's face?! She's scared of the rabbits and the fire and the screaming! Hahahahaha!"
Lone_badass
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Lone_badass »

Mac nodded "understood Jayden, you have a good day" he said politely before watching Viz's response to Rikka's threat followed by Jayden's over exaggerated response.
"Nice going Viz you pissed her off." he said in a annoyed tone as he continued to draw "Here's some advice by the way, if someone shows disdain on a subject like going out to lunch dont keep pressing the question after the second shut down its rude and by that point seems like a bad joke." as he continued on his drawing again he added "basically don't be a idiot and learn to pick up on Social queues"

as he finished with the sketching and began shading the swan drawing he looked to the angel "So, out of curiosity what is your god like i may look into joining you for prayer when it happens."
Last edited by Lone_badass on Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArsenicJohn
Ensign
Ensign

Post by ArsenicJohn »

Brigid was growing extremely bored with this whole situation. She felt like was surrounded by a bunch of socially awkward teenagers. She wished she had been the one to think of giving Viz the child scissors. Even her attempts to get a rise out of the repressed priestess were failing. Maybe the girl was too dense to even figure out that's what she was doing. Her interest was piqued when she noticed Viz's reaction to Rikka's threat. She filed that interaction away for future use.

The interplay between Mac and Jayden she found boring. They should just bone and get it over with, she thought, rolling her eyes. Royama was the only person intelligent enough in the squad to be worthy of her and she just wasn't Brigid's type.

She watched the scene with Ellie, glaring at Viz. The flat tip of her wing thumped Viz on the back of her head. "It's not funny, you heartless harpy. That poor girl hasn't done anything to deserve that." She hissed. It was true that the trooper's antics were amusing, but she felt bad for the little girl. Being stuck to a single place with no way to determine her own path. It reminded her of the stigma placed on her own kind thanks to whatever asshole had decided they would make good bad guys. People assumed things about them based on how they look, forcing many into a role they never wanted.
Characters

Immortal Cyan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Immortal Cyan »

Imperial Cruiser Wéifēng
Recreation Area 1

Fan Mei Xing sat quietly in one of the chairs as an automated hair grooming system brushed through the fluffy cyan coat of her nine tails. She didn’t let the antics of the group distract her from starting her post-mission hair grooming routine. However, there wasn’t much she could do while still clad in the sweaty, skin tight embrace of her armor, besides run combs through her hair. While, she entertained herself with Ellie’s oddly stimulating stream. The sounds of the girl’s chewing, cutting, and crunching cut into her sensitive ears like the knife through the supple leaves of the aloe vera.

It made her cringe.

Immediately after Ellie took the first bite, Mei Xing tuned the stream out in visceral disgust, not wanting anything to do with the strange act of cannibalism unfolding before her eyes and ears. Even though her squad mates were somewhat odd as well, it was much easier to tolerate their presence since she had largely grown accustomed to their antics.

However, Mei Xing hoped she would never grow used to something like cannibalism.

“Poor girl.” Mei Xing muttered softly to herself as she distracted herself with her suit's holographic interface, a wide-eyed expression marking her features when she found that her armor had an automatic cleaning feature...
Helios
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Helios »

Dante had been leaning against the wall and fixing a thousand yard stare on the stream as it flickered on and off, the content didn't reach him as he was too busy trying to comprehend the events that lead him up to a walk of shame in front of 3 terribly snide Tainese spec ops.

The only thing that snapped the half traumatised yazatan from his daze was an oddly familiar voice that he couldn't place, as he looked over to the source and watched jayden head for the showers his face twisted into a mix of confusion and intrigue, was she in an advert or something before she joined their ranks?
Whatever it was Dante could find out the answer later, seeing as two idiots other than himself had managed to severely strike out and leave her in a less than pleasant mood.

Pushing the thought back for another time Dante shrugged off what he did in the church and sat down across from viz with a mischievous smile "hey brigid, speaking of the goddess" he trailed off for a moment "you ever think of heading down to her church and defiling it? Seems like a good pass time for us" He asked with a glance to the hyperactive blue haired woman, hoping to keep up a conversation that would ruffle her feathers.
Sageshooter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sageshooter »

"The gods of my Pantheon are wonderful..." Rikka's eyes looked to Mac, somewhat shocked he seemed interested in her pantheon and the gods themselves. She let out a small sigh as she thought on them but smiled the more she did.

"They care for those of the heavens, and the mortals below. They wish happiness for them, which is why they have us help them. There are several gods, one that handles a few different domains or specialties, like the arts or battle or home and hearth, that sort of stuff. They all take their jobs seriously, they take many trips to the mortal world disguised as Mortals themselves to interact and leave a bit of themselves behind, or so I've heard them say."

Her eyes seemed to search back and forth for a moment, lost in her memories of home before she spoke. "Jaladen is the God of Justice and Righteousness. I am his right hand, I carry out his will in the mortal realm when it isn't something that needs his direct intervention." She seemed proud of this fact, something easily seen as she puffed her chest out. But it was about then that the dire rabbits began to swarm and Rikka began to fear for Ellie. She began to walk around, eyes searching for the smaller girl and as it took her some time to find her the Angel began to get a little frantic. Minutes passed until she looked around at the others.

"Whe-Where is she? Where is Ellie, I can see her right in front of me! Those rabbits are going to hurt her we have to go keep her safe!" Her ears twitched a little as she heard Dante and his idea and the blue eyes narrowed. "Defile a holy place such as a church, and I will make sure your skin peels off slowly under a smite Demon."
Lone_badass
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Lone_badass »

Mac nodded "well i wouldn't mind joining you in prayer some time but i think i should go clean up." he stated before heading off to do such a thing grabbing a dark black t-shirt with a white triangle outline with a rainbow shining out of it and a pair of cargo shorts and undergarments before grabbing a towel and headed for the cleaning center quitely entering and assuming the T-pose. choosing not to acknowledge the giant cat teammate so as not to piss her off.
ArsenicJohn
Ensign
Ensign

Post by ArsenicJohn »

Brigid grinned and shrugged. "If it's Viz's goddess I'm in. As long as I don't end up like the necromancer. You must have some hidden power down there." She said, looking down at Dante's crotch thoughtfully. "Normally I go for the big beastly types, but I admit I've never tried a handsome devil like you."

Her grin faltered. Rikka's threat and the memory of the terrible burning feeling of Rikka's wrath did make that thought far less tempting. "So you say your gods leave pieces of themselves behind. Have you ever considered what they mean by that?" Brigid asked, trying to redirect the conversation. "Have you ever heard of demigods?"
Characters

Daran Ist'Ladaren
Ensign
Ensign

Jayden had already been foamed down. Being, literally entirely fur, hand shampooing was a pain in the ass, so she got foamed. Lot's and lots of foam. She didn't turn around when she heard someone walk in to use the fancy, quick cleaner thing. She just stared at the wall, working the foam soap into her fur. And yet, with only one shower running, there wasn't near enough steam to obscure her. With her fur matted down, she was like a chart in science. Whoever was in the Shower could see every muscle in her body, and how they all connected together. It certainly didn't help that she was cleaning down, which meant as she got to her legs she started to bend over to reach.

Jayden, despite everything she did, every flaw she had, her lack of basic schooling, had one thing she did well. Take care of her body. It was actually flawless. Despite only having a view of her from behind, there was not a fatty part of her body. The curves of her body were nothing new to anyone, the bodysuits they wore left little to the imagination in that regard, but it always hid what made those curves. She worked on her thighs, keeping her posture up. The only bend in her back was a slight downward arc. She didn't slouch, she didn't droop, and she did not let up as she moved down to her calves.

Her legs were still straight, spread just enough for her to get her hands between them to continue the arduous task of cleaning her fur. The way the muscles of her thighs joined her gluts, being pulled tight as she got down to her ankles. It was one of those things, you know? Where you're damned if you do or don't. Stare, ogle, and relish in the display of her soaked, bent over form, or, look away and insult the effort she put into looking the way she did.

What would you choose?

OOC: This post is disgustingly self gratifying.
CadetNewb
Commander
Commander

Post by CadetNewb »

Recreation -> Personal Sanitation

"I was just trying to be nice, unlike you!" Viz then stuck her tongue out after Mac. By now, she was intensely concentrating on what looked like the foot of a giant mecha statue, however, Brigid and Dante's antics quickly drew her ire. "Bah! Stupid hell-pigeon!" Viz rubbed her head, irate at where Brigid's wing had hit her. "Unless it's to repent for your unholy ways, don't even bother stepping a foot inside my home church - it's the main one on the continent and is a holy nexus of power!" the priestess boasted, waving about her safety scissors. The blue haired young woman couldn't help but grin though. "I'm all for the two of you having intimate relations - with luck, he'll absolutely slay you for us!" Despite her self-righteousness however, her shoulders soon slumped as she sighed. "We need to tell Feather Butt about live streams I think. At least Horn-Dog over there is...wait, where did he say he was going?" Viz asked. Trying to think this through, she accidentally poked herself in the side of the head with her safety scissors before properly scratching her head in thought.

"FEATHER BUTT! HE'S GONNA WALK IN ON JAYDEN IN THE SHOWER! NAKED!" Viz suddenly screamed, rising to her feet in a wild-eyed panic. "COME ON! WE GOTTA GO!" she urged the others on, storming off towards the showers. Within moments, the priestess stormed in, chest heaving, fists clenched as she took in every detail of the sordid scene in front of her.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Lone_badass »

Mac would begin washing himself, letting the balmy water cascade over his body loosening the sore muscles and numbing the bruises from their mission. His mind, a once quiet place to retreat to in moments like these was racing as he stared at the flawless woman like the gods themselves sculpted her beauty for this world. Gritting his teeth he shook his head turning away from her. .

Though it's like his lungs were stuck in a vice her beauty took his breath away. His heart beat a little faster as he struggled against his sin. The ache of his muscles coupled with his elevated heart rate gave his knees a slight tremble as he continued to wash himself.

Feeling himself slipping he turned the water he bathed in to a brisk cold spray in an attempt to regain control over himself.
‘No I'm better than this I shouldn't let these feelings control me’ He thought to himself hoping that would be the end of it
‘Lets be fair she has a nice rack a little peek mabie a Pat down to that veiw?’
His thoughts fought for control as he cleaned off himself but this conversation with his inner demons just made him feel dirtier.
‘No Mother and father would not support these thoughts’
‘Your right they are a heavy burden for you to carry lets see if your crush can carry them’

As he argued with himself he began to turn the water off to grab his towel to dry himself off mumbling no the entire time. Feeling himself slipping as his ‘demons’ struggled with him he just wanted to get out of here as fast as possible. But with his legs like lead, heavy and slow that may not be possible.
Sageshooter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sageshooter »

"Who is feather butt?" Rikka looked confused as Mac walked off and Viz started to freak out, but as she was unsure who the Priestess actually spoke to, she stayed where she was and watched the stream worried for now about Ellie. At least until she heard Brigid speak up, which made her raise her brow and chuckle a little.

"I am not dumb Demon. I know what Demigods are. They are beings born with a hint of essence of divinity. They are mortals touched by the gods to do great things and change the world around them, to bring glory to the gods through deeds that help the mortal realm from great dangers." She turned her nose up at Brigid with what they could only guess was a smug sense of self satisfaction over the fact that they knew what they were talking about, or at least believed they did.

"And they leave behind parts of themselves to help the mortals. This realm always needs help from one thing or another, mortals are so weak... If it weren't for the gods, you filthy Demons would have long ago enslaved and destroyed them in your own self-satisfying gluttony and greed. But the Gods leave behind pieces of themselves in weapons, spells, items and people to help them, to better them so they can protect themselves when we can't."
Immortal Cyan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Immortal Cyan »

Imperial Cruiser Wéifēng
Recreation Area 1

“Uhh...guys? I don’t think we’re allowed to take off our armor yet.” Mei Xing said futilely as Viz stormed off into the showers after Mac in a screaming fit of obnoxious pomposity. All in all, the Kitsune held no regard for Jayden or her privacy. After all, no one thought anything of it when animals were without clothes. Why would anyone care for Jayden being naked? If anything, it was sometimes cute and amusing on the rare occasion that animals did wear clothes. When they went without, it was just them exercising their natural state of existence. It was by no means a noteworthy event.

“Viz, maybe we should wa-...” The Kitsune trailed off and took a deep breath which caused her tails to gently rise and fall behind her . Although she was disinterested in Jayden’s nudity, Mei Xing could not help but to feel fascinated with Viz after seeing her revive the man that she had killed on Gygaxia. The busty priestess had called her a slut to her face. Nevertheless, Mei Xing knew that the woman and her extraordinary arcane talents were extremely important to whatever objectives the Taianese hoped to accomplish on Gygaxia. Otherwise, there was no real reason to keep her around or to entertain her impulsive whims.

Although she hesitated for a brief moment. Mei Xing closed and opened her eyes in an exasperated manner, before standing up from her seat and following Viz towards the showers.
Helios
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Helios »

Dante lay himself properly on the floor, legs still under the kotatsu and propping his head up with his hand to catch the blue eyes of the angel. A grin grew on his face as he picked the scissors up and span them around his finger "you know, you best get to peelin' angel, I mean you did see the scene in that church with the witch right?" He teased, a wreched snicker developing as he tried to rationalise the events that had occured "I think we're all well aware that I made that mess" he finished, looking from the piercing 'holy' gaze to the door mac and jayden had left through.

"Oh and I think you best get in the showers before they commit the deadly sin of lust because" he trailed off and shifted a look back to brigid "that's our job" he deadpanned pointing the scissors between the two yazatans before setting them down "so get a wiggle on you painfully stupid holy man" he suggested with a shoeing motion toward the door "wouldn't want to fall from grace"
Sageshooter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sageshooter »

Rikka stared down the foul mouthed demon, eyes glaring down on him as she stood above and away from him. It took her a moment to calm herself down to a point where she didn't go off on some shouting rant, but more importantly it allowed her to control herself a little in what came next. She held her hand out as a bright glowing light enveloped her gauntlet before it was expelled directly at Dante, a lower level Smite spell, but still strong enough to give him a good shot.

"I don't care what those mortals do with one another, as long as it doesn't affect my task." She said with a huff before she turned and walked off to another area. Why in the name of her pantheon would she want to go into the shower area where everyone was undressed? She wasn't the type to get nor see nudity so casually, so when she learned they were nude in there she wanted to be as far from the area as possible. To do so though, took her to a corner where she simply stood and crossed her arms.