Lips of a angel [Sonia and Sera story]

Whisper, a knight under Lord Du Rochon, goes on a quest to find answers about his past and family, with a need to avenge his family's murder. What truths await on Neridto Chi in the Wolves' Den star system?
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Lips of a angel [Sonia and Sera story]

Post by Lone_badass » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Sonia hurried through the ship working hard to get stuff ready and make sure no one will bug her or Sera let alone tell Sera. "Common common, I swear if anyone screws tonight up for me I'll get them like a trout!" She said waiting for the food she was making to fully cook even if cooking is not her strong suit. Sonia ponders if anything she's doing is good enough she's not really good at anything non combat but she will try for Sera.
Eventually once the ship was in position and she had everything prepared she wrote a note and slipped it under Sera's door it read: *Sera I'd like to ask you something in private please make your way to the observation/meditation room.*
Finally once she had made sure everything is ready she smoothed out her white dressand did her hair up in a nice bun before waiting for Sera.
Last edited by Lone_badass on Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Pine
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Lips of a angle [Sonia and Sera story]

Post by Jack Pine » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:08 pm

Seraphina had been doing paperwork, for what, she didn't even know. To be honest, the trip had been boring, a thought that linger as she smoked her 8th cigarette of the day. Or it did until the rustle of paper was heard behind her. The golden blonde ex-angel turned towards the door to see the note. Finding the random distraction more favorable over her current task, she got up and retrieved the slip of paper.

The message was vague to say the least, and a bit puzzling. Looking down at herself, she wasn't wearing anything but undergarments. "Better get dressed, people bitch if I don't.", she said idly as she turned her attention to the closet. The slip was discarded to the desk as she picked out a black tank top, and a pair of grey sweatpants. Satisfied she was almost decent enough, she put her long hair into a ponytail before heading out the door.

The walk was short as the observation deck was the forward section of the deck just under the long prow of the decommissioned yacht. As she opened the door the rounded transparent room, an illusion due to optical technology, she declared her arrival. "Hey Sonia, you said y-...Sonia?", She said trailing off as she took in the woman in white. To see her in such elegant dress was a surprise to say the least.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: Lips of a angle [Sonia and Sera story]

Post by Lone_badass » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:17 pm

"H-hey Sera, would you mind having dinner with me." Sonia said timidly, a far cry from her usual demeanor and attitude.

"I made dinner for the two of us, I wasn't sure what you liked so I started researching popular dishes for angles.
Is it hot in here or is it me?" Sonia said in a mix of high pitched and rushed voice as she fiddled with her bracelets she wore to look nice.
Jack Pine
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Lips of a angel [Sonia and Sera story]

Post by Jack Pine » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:40 pm

Sera grinned, "Now when have you ever been this shy? The dress looks good on you by the way."

She looks over the food, nothing fancy, but it smells good all the same. As if in emphasis, her stomach growls, having forgotten to eat during her busy work marathon. The blonde's face reddens in embarrassment as the sound can clearly be heard, her blue eyes looking over the spread once more. "I'd love to join you.", She said with almost as much confidence as Sonia had displayed herself.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:51 pm

Sonia grumbles, "it's not my fault I get shy around someone so beautiful, and thank you for the compliment pulling a chair out for Sera she walks over and grabs them both their plates.

As she would Lower the plate of seras for her her hands could be seen with various burn marks and since being mostly a demon heat shouldn't be a issue and it's more like she used a lot of authentic angel related things to make tonight speacil.
Jack Pine
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Jack Pine » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Sera gently took her hand before it was pulled away. She placed her lips which emanated with a glow, gently against the burns, using healing magics to undo the damage. Her deep blue eyes looked up the arm to watch Sonia as she did, the process done in short order. With that done she released the hand, "Now the other hand if you would my dear."
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:18 pm

Sonia blushed and handed her her other hand "you don't have to help me like this you know I can heal rather quickly, but I do like the fact you care "
Jack Pine
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Jack Pine » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:09 pm

"I also could have done it with my fingers since that's quicker. But my lips show how much more I care. Just like the dress and dinner show how much you do. Neither were needed, but both were done to show how we feel."', Sera said giving a smile as she still held the other hand after she was done. The ex-angel pulled the hand to hopefully pull the shorter woman closer and into a kiss.
Lone_badass
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Lone_badass » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:31 am

Sonia allowed her to pull her down and kiss her staying that way for a moment before parting "carful there angel don't want to go to hell for falling in love with a demon would you?" Sonia said playfully as she began to unwind.
Jack Pine
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Jack Pine » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:29 am

"Then I guess I'm falling in the right direction, as this angel can only go one way but down, for I have no wings for which to soar other then those you give my heart. If love is to fall, then I will surely choose the plunge, for my heart falls with you. Now enough jokes, and my philosophical ramblings, and let me love you.", Sera said before kissing her again, but deeper and with more passion then before. Her arms wrapped around the woman in white and pulled her close, the palms of her hands exploring her fabric covered back.

Seraphina had no wings, a far cry from the being she once was. Only two long, crude scars marked where the prestigious appendages once were. She had managed to retain some of her power, but largely had given it up for the hope of living to this day. She had given so much up for this woman, and despite her reservations for having gone that far, she found this moment to prove it all worth while.