The following process is based on the discussion notes regarding a proposed system as of 5/10/19, and compiled by Gallant/Mike for temporary usage while the specifics are being discussed.
- Wiki article will be posted under the “gundeck” sub-section of the wiki.
- The submitter will create a post containing the URL and any other notes they deem appropriate in the “Wiki Workshop” section of the forums.
- Title will be "Name of Article/Submitter/Date"
- Link to the wiki article will be contained in the body.
- Failure to comply with the simple format will result in post deletion.
- The Wiki article will be discussed for a maximum time of 1 week.
- Wiki article must be original.
- Wiki article must be well-written.
- Wiki article must not resemble previous setting elements.
- Wiki article cannot be about prohibited species.
- Wiki article must be for use in an ongoing, or planned plot, or shall expand a current setting article. I.E. – there must be a purpose for the article.
- After 1 week has elapsed, submitter is responsible for acquiring a Wiki Moderator’s approval, if such has not been already acquired.
- If approved, wiki article will be moved to appropriate sub-section of wiki by the submitter and will be considered free for use under common license.
- If denied, wiki article will repeat this process from step 3 in same thread.
- Reasons will be listed for the denial conforming to the five criteria outlined in 3.
- Articles can be submitted a maximum of 3 times before complete denial.