Nicoy [Art Associate]

If you are looking for an 2D or 3D artist that is available for paid commissions, take a look here! If you are a 2D or 3D artist looking for paid work, please feel free to advertise here! You can also use this area to advertise any products made by you that aren't necessarily digital in nature, i.e. scarves, models, prints, etc.
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nicoy [Art Associate]

Post by Mike » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Nicoy is the comic book artist for Song of Asteria. Her style is, therefore, quickly becoming prevalent on the website, and I know that I personally prefer using her services. She is quick, accurate, communicative and professional. Furthermore, because we find her reliable and consistent, she has been brought on as one of our contracted artists and we have been given a certain amount of preference with her as a website and a community. She keeps a tight schedule, and I personally recommend her for her professionalism.

Character Design Sheet (Front and Back) - $84

Character Art/Illustration/Cover
-$126.00 per character
- +$63.00 per additional character
- +$31.50 for background

Colored Comic Page - $126.00 (average of 5 panels, not more than 7)

Black and White Comic Page - $84.00 (average of 5 panels, not more than 7)

Payments are processed through PayPal by invoice, and Nicoy will contact you promptly afterwards via Discord. Inquire with @Mike about credit.
Kim
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nicoy [Art Associate]

Post by Kim » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:37 pm

I have been commissioning Nicoy on and off since 2012 for chibis, character illustrations and for my webcomic, Salient Caligation. She is communicative and reliable, and I am happy to have developed a professional relationship with her after all of these years. If you need more examples of the commission work she has done her Art Station account is: http://www.artstation.com/nicoyguevarra.
I also write webcomics~
Author of Image
Co-Author of Image & Image