Aiyana Aster

Refining and review new character applications in this forum to start roleplaying!
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Aiyana Aster

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:21 pm

Name: Aiyana Aster
Race: Qualatian ( Elf )
Actual age: 50
Age looks: 18
Weight: 95 lb's
Blood type: Changed, bleeds blue blood ( long story short, don't poke things)
Class Type: Psionics user
Origin world: Megalith but now lost somewhere in future space

Background:
Graduating early from school due to her lack of friends and thus distractions she was able to excel in her studies and received high marks in magical studies, communication skills, and the study of animals. After graduation, her mother was utterly proud to have a daughter who graduated at 13- one of the youngest in their race to do so. So Aiyana's mother took her on a long vacation; just the two of them, to explore and see the world more before she settled into a career- but things went south after they mistook a friendly man for a tour guide. Both had been taken prisoner by the gang Scorpions, they would proceed to chain her up to a post while they took her mother off to a different location. Imprisoned there till she was in her early twenties, the little qualiatian was lucky to slip away when another gang attacked and raided the place. Not knowing what was happening when she escaped the young female ran at nightfall and found herself upon a ship. She hid her past from everyone, the young woman giving off a happy eager vibe but quietly clung to a little stuffed creature from another world that brought her comfort as she learned how to adapt to her new environment.

(( Tinker tinker still lol ))
Last edited by Aiyana_Aster on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CadetNewb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Aiyana Aster

Post by CadetNewb » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:13 pm

I'm glad to see you have a character idea in mind already, though what are you planning to do with the character? The type of roleplay you're looking for I mean?
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:51 am

For me I am going for character development and just seeing how I can make her grow/change in different situations. Its an evolving thing right now lol
CadetNewb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CadetNewb » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:17 pm

Ok. Are you planning to make a sub-species and culture article though? If not, it might just be easier to source an elf from a pre-existing group, namely those from either Jord or Liang.
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:37 am

I will be doing that, to go a little more into detail about her and her race n such ^^ I will be able to do that in the next couple days ^^
CadetNewb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CadetNewb » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:13 pm

It's a large undertaking, making a species page and a culture page, but let me know if you need any help with the wiki. Alternatively, if you want to use one of the pre-existing elves of the setting, let me or any of the other admins or mods know, and we'll lend you a hand.
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:52 am

Question, this will remain all my work, what i am doing building her n such, correct?
CadetNewb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CadetNewb » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:46 pm

Yes, this will remain all your work, and you can ask for it to be removed in the future if that's what you want. However, if it's something you're planning on publishing, I advise having a 'localized' version meant for just here to role play with.
Tony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tony » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:31 pm

Also, you have in role play stated she is in an elf. We already have a species page for elves in setting!
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:05 pm

Cadet: No I'm not planning on publishing but I just like knowing what will go on since I've worked so much on her ^^

Tony: Yep but she is a different subspecies of Elf that I am planning on elaborating on soon, I just haven't had the time yet ^^