Aiyana Aster

Refining and review new character applications in this forum to start roleplaying!
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Aiyana Aster

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:21 pm

Name: Aiyana Aster
Race: Elf of Mysterious Origins
Actual age: 50
Age looks: 18
Weight: 95 lb's
Class Type: Psionics user
Personality: Kind, caring, attentive, stubborn(occasionally), persistent.
Origin world: Lost and forgotten to her memories.

Background:
She does not remember much of her childhood, a head trauma she sustained while training with a bo-staff by her teacher wiped out what she remembers. What little she does recall only ever comes to her in dreams but those too fade rather quickly. What she does remember though were the blackouts that took out their colony and sent them straight into communication darkness. The elf was left mostly on her own at that point, living in fear of the next raid or attack- once even being captured by pirates but before they could get her onto their ship she escaped by the use her psionics melting away the shackles. From there, she lived away from a lot of people, scared and unsure of everyone- even those that came to rescue them from this hell. It would take them some time to convince her that they were, in fact, not pirates coming to enslave them and once she was aboard that ship she gave herself a couple of goals. First was to learn all she could from history to the present to also learning new techniques with her staff. The second was to be more proficient with her mental techniques as they were the most valuable tool that she had. The third was to maybe trust people again one day but until then, she would help others however she could.
Last edited by Aiyana_Aster on Wed May 29, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CadetNewb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Aiyana Aster

Post by CadetNewb » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:13 pm

I'm glad to see you have a character idea in mind already, though what are you planning to do with the character? The type of roleplay you're looking for I mean?
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:51 am

For me I am going for character development and just seeing how I can make her grow/change in different situations. Its an evolving thing right now lol
CadetNewb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CadetNewb » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:17 pm

Ok. Are you planning to make a sub-species and culture article though? If not, it might just be easier to source an elf from a pre-existing group, namely those from either Jord or Liang.
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:37 am

I will be doing that, to go a little more into detail about her and her race n such ^^ I will be able to do that in the next couple days ^^
CadetNewb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CadetNewb » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:13 pm

It's a large undertaking, making a species page and a culture page, but let me know if you need any help with the wiki. Alternatively, if you want to use one of the pre-existing elves of the setting, let me or any of the other admins or mods know, and we'll lend you a hand.
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:52 am

Question, this will remain all my work, what i am doing building her n such, correct?
CadetNewb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CadetNewb » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:46 pm

Yes, this will remain all your work, and you can ask for it to be removed in the future if that's what you want. However, if it's something you're planning on publishing, I advise having a 'localized' version meant for just here to role play with.
Tony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tony » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:31 pm

Also, you have in role play stated she is in an elf. We already have a species page for elves in setting!
Aiyana_Aster
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Aiyana_Aster » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:05 pm

Cadet: No I'm not planning on publishing but I just like knowing what will go on since I've worked so much on her ^^

Tony: Yep but she is a different subspecies of Elf that I am planning on elaborating on soon, I just haven't had the time yet ^^