Autumn Wilde wrote:Are your plans for Valentine’s Day to be dancing in the moonlight with the love of your life?
Is it really to spend the evening alone in sullen solitude eating cheezy puffs and drinking Green as you mash your virtual dolls together in Seeking Twilight?
Well, F THAT!
We’re calling all the Lonely Hearts looking for love in all the wrong places!
Sign up with us this Valentine’s Day and get whisked away to an all expense paid night of romance with the possible mysterious stranger of your dreams!
Fun and FREE adventure await you!
You might be wondering, “what’s the catch?”
My lawyers require me to tell you that by entering this FREE event, you will be provided paid endorsement items by our sponsors and affiliates of WILD HEART ROMANCE and ARGENT WEAPONS EMPORIUM. All interactions in public areas will be recorded for *cough* safety reasons and all participants are required to sign a liability waiver.
Still with me?
Just put your name down and let the AI do the rest! You will be skillfully matched to a date, location, and activity to provide you with a fun filled evening of romantic misadventure!
Here's the idea, you sign up with your character (s - max of 2 please!) below and they will be assigned a number. That number will be randomly assigned to another person (s) and then to an in-setting location with a romantic event/couple's activity for you both to start with. You can pull other people into the scenario as NPCs or as *GASP* a romantic rival! Just have fun with it.
How far the romance goes is up to you and your rp partner.
1. Be polite. You will have to resolve the execution of the rp date between yourself and the other player according to your respective schedules. Please be patient as real life comes first!
2. Boundaries - establish them. If you don't want the rp to devolve into detailed ERP, don't and make it clear up front. Contrary to popular belief, not all dates end in sex.
3. The pairings and scenario locations will be randomized! Please be a good sport and roll with it.
4. If you are accidentally paired with yourself, I will reroll or swap characters.
5. Slots will be open until filled set for 30 (right now) or until Jan. 31, 2020. Then the window for the scenarios will be open.
6. All JP logs should be tagged [WILD HEART] when posted. All ERP needs to be posted in the SU BY NIGHT board, so anything posted to the regular board needs to be rated "R"ish.
7. All RP must follow pre-established rules of the forum. Use common decency and be polite. Do not be a jerk.
8. If you want or need a Storyteller to guide your experience, please ping who is online in the chat and who's schedule might mesh.
9. If you can't rp, please let us know so we can reassign a date.
10. Have fun. Things don't have to be perfect or end in TRUE LOVE. Wacky hi-jinks can be a blast.
Sign up below!
Participants (Characters - Players)
1. Dakura Dakura - Riko
2. Omar - Shoonah
3. Adan Balar Der-Kahn - Ham
4. Eilidh Dour-Warad - Ham
5. Muk Skullcrusha- ArsenicJohn
6. Claude - ArsenicJohn
7. Brianna Scott - Yoshi
8. Yoshi Katai - Yoshi
9. Ahoy - Ahoy
10. [s]Cleo O'Conner - Daran[/s]
11. [s[Jayden Swolcat - Daran[/s]
12. Dante 'magdernoch' Drikoth - Helios
13. Huojin Liu - Helios
14. Cairistiona 'Catriona' Hashur Allist - IncuBoye
15. [s]Frank - Lone_badass[/s]
16. Xu Song - Immortal Cyan
17. Ori Hypatia - Jabonicus
18. Jillian Muse - Jabonicus
19. Mairi Grizelda Kinnon - Noodles
20. Kiko Ki - Noodles
21. Autumn Wilde - Kim
1. Shizi Station
2. Port Endeavor
4. Tropical Planet
5. Ice Planet
7. Tai Pan
8. Hostile Desert Planet
1. Swan boat ride
2. "Zombie Shoot Out"
3. Room escape
4. Horse drawn carriage ride
5. Exotic Animal Volunteering
6. Cruise ship ride
7. Ghost tour
8. Wine Tasting
9. High risk scavenger hunt
10. Theme Cafe